Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sorry but Magento drive every one crazy

ltosetti

Total Posts:  1

I am trying to install in local and remote since 1 week, always error (i can’t go to backend, error message during installation, error to manage ecc. ecc.) i don’t understand why is so complicated to install, why is not like wordpress, joomla, drupal, with 5/6 click you are ready to manage your site.
Please make a solution because is not possible all this time to try to learn, Google is full of post that talk about Magento’s error but nodody have a solution, for ex. try to change locahost with 127.0.0.1, ok changed but NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING.
An italian hosting that has mangento preintalled, the firt page is the installation page to config, after the page when you have to fill the fields of database user, pass ERROR ERROR ERROR.
Somebody knows a right metod to install plese.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community