Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

error 500 when I save my catalog config

davidh

Total Posts:  20

Hi the community,

I get a strange problem : in my admin panel when I try to save the catalog config, i get an error 500. It’s a 1and1 server, so I can’t access apache’s logs. I can save all the other configs, and in my local version, I get no problem.

First, I thought my problem was linked with rights on my folders/files, but afters many tries, it wasn’t better.

Has someone ever encoutered this problem ?

I use 1.1.6 version on linux 1&1;dedicated server.

Thanks for your replies

David

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

loopy

Total Posts:  2

Hi, I have the same, in a OVH serveur, and 1.1.6, but not sure this problem was already existing with previous ?
Thanks if anybody know an issue ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

davidh

Total Posts:  20

Hi Loopy,

You can join this conversation : http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/18974/ but unfortunalety, nothing’s better for me.

Magento Community
Magento Community

spuky

Total Posts:  4

I guess this is the same Issue I have see below and It is just 1&1;’s servers stepping in stopping Magento…

I filed a bug report so to aid developers: If you got any findings on this issue: please give feedback there:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=4138

Spuky

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community