i came up a very <b>very</b> dirty hack to be able to access my admin panel ...
(of course i would not use this on a production env ...)
go to all subdirectories under
backup the *.xml files under “etc” in each one
edit them and remove from all files all lines between
(if they contain any)
magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php (of course back it up first)
to to line 63
$shouldBeSecure = Mage::getStoreConfig(’web/secure/protocol’)===’https’;
and change it to
$shouldBeSecure = Mage::getStoreConfig(’web/secure/protocol’)===’http’;
This is not considered by any way a solution, it was just a quick way for me to try magento extensively under my site5 account
without having to mess with SSL.
My frontend was working ok, but u had to do this hack for to get any “https” url working.
Now everything seems to be working ok
Ps. in default magento .htaccess i just added
AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php
for site5 to work with magento.
i did NOT use the Action php5-cgi /cgi-bin/php5-cgi AddHandler php5-cgi .php way for php4