Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Designer sunglasses store

Jason Millward

Total Posts:  59

Hi

Just about finished my first magento eCommerce wewbsite. Still a few bits and bobs to tidy up but i would appreciate any comments and feedback:

designer sunglasses store (link)

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kabir

Total Posts:  1

Looks good - Nice color selection and customization going on.

Magento Community
Magento Community

turbo1

Total Posts:  296
Los Angeles, CA

Very nice. Where are you guys getting your themes from? I see all these cool templates on the Showoff sites but I can never find any for sale.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

Most of the themes here are not for sale, its just a place for people to show off their work. If your looking for templates for sale, checkout Magento Connect http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect thats where you can find extensions either for free or for sale.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jason Millward

I have been thinking about releasing a template similar to this one if anyones interested and once i’m confident enough to release it.

Thanks for your comments. They are very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

turbo1

Total Posts:  296
Los Angeles, CA

I’m definitely interested smile I bought the “summershine” template off Magento Connect a while back - total piece of junk and buggy as hell. It would be nice to find a working template.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fastboxgaming

Total Posts:  101

I am so interested in learning how you people can make templates that nice. That looks REALLY good! Can anyone here suggest where any documentation is for customizing a Magento template? I have studied the Magento knowledge base but it doesnt really give any examples and doesnt go into details.

Thanks,
Joel

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jason Millward

I found most of the information I needed through the forums. There’s a massive amount of information available on customizing magento if you look for it.

Also the designers guide and users guide was very useful.  Its taken me a lot of time and effort to get the template looking how i wanted but the more more you work with them the more you get the hang of them.

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

bigcheese

Total Posts:  7

Very nice. Love the layout.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jason Millward

thanks for the comments.

I’m working on some more features and layout changes at the moment. I will post them up when they’re ready and then i think i will release the template if anyones interested!!!

Would anyone be interested in helping me test it once its complete?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community