Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SEO Friendly Titles For Review Pages? 

mikefifield

Total Posts:  49

This is a two part question. First I am trying to change the title that shows up on the products “Review” page. Currently the title defaults to the same title as the product page. From an SEO standpoint it would be a lot better if the product review page had a unique title. Even something as simple as adding the word “Review:” in front of the name of the product would be a huge improvement. So far I haven’t been able to figure out how to do this.

The second thing I would like to do is change the url of the product review pages so that they are more seo friendly. Again even if it was as simple as adding review in front of the product name and using this as the page name.

Does anyone have any idea how to go about doing this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RPGShop

Total Posts:  143

Any luck on this? I too want to change them. Duplicate titles are all over Magento and a real SEO headache.

James

Magento Community
Magento Community

mikefifield

Total Posts:  49

I still have not been able to fix this. Anyone have any suggestions?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community