Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Editing customers in Admin only allows me to see their cart

Erkenbrand

Total Posts:  20

Ok, so everything’s been working great with Magento, and we’ve received our first couple of orders. Now, I’m having a real problem with editing or even viewing customer information in the admin.

When I go to Customers / Manage Customers and then click on one of the registered users the page starts to load the edit page, and then immediately displays what’s in that user’s shopping cart. The shopping cart display has no framework around it, just the text display.

I really need to be able to access my customer’s account so I can edit them as needed. Anybody have any idea what’s happening here? I’ve attached a screenshot of what I get when clicking the Edit.

Image Attachments
screenshot.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community