Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Please help me . Problem my cart block , mini login and resize Dynamic slide

Krite
Guru

Total Posts:  301

I have a problem.
1. I want to move my cart block from left to right.

I am trying to solve this problem by changing the file: C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ magento \ app \ design \ frontend \ default \ grayscale \ layout \ checkout.xml.
I am trying to solve this problem by changing the file: C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ magento \ app \ design \ frontend \ default \ grayscale \ layout \ checkout.xml.
And change.
<reference name="left">
<block type="checkout/cart_sidebar" name="cart_sidebar" template="checkout/cart/sidebar.phtml" before="-">
<action method="addItemRender"><type>simple</type><block>checkout/cart_item_renderer</block><template>checkout/cart/sidebar/default.phtml</template></action>
<action method="addItemRender"><type>grouped</type><block>checkout/cart_item_renderer_grouped</block><template>checkout/cart/sidebar/default.phtml</template></action>
<action method="addItemRender"><type>configurable</type><block>checkout/cart_item_renderer_configurable</block><template>checkout/cart/sidebar/default.phtml</template></action>
</block>
</reference>

Be
<reference name="right">.

</ Reference>.

But no change. Please help me, please.

2. I want to create a mini log in on the left have to do with the instructions thanks.
3. I want to resize the image in the Header Dynamic slide and resize Where do (I know how to adjust the CSS and using firebug to edit the Sunday but I have tried and can not do. Thank you recommend a noise).

Please Anyone Help me Please
Remark : I am use Magento 1.4.1.0

Image Attachments
my cart.jpgmy cart.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community