Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Only locally workin webshop (tax issue)

temgesic

Total Posts:  2

Hello everyone and sorry if this question has been answered somewhere. There is so many posts and threads that I cannot be sure whether or not.. However, I didn’t find an answer, so I post my simple question here.

I want to run my webshop locally within one country. We have two tax categories based on products. So I would like the store and shopping cart to show price includung taxes. So is it possible to make the store handle taxes in a way that the prices I enter to each product is handled as tax-included price?

I.e. products tax rate is 10%

- I enter 110 ¤ as products price.
- The shop shows the tax-included price 110 ¤ to customers
- In shopping cart customers see price somewhat as:
-------------------------------------
Price excluding tax = 100 ¤
Tax = 10 ¤
TOTAL PRICE = 110 ¤
-------------------------------------

Now my magento is handling the prices as tax-excluded, even though it would be possible to show the tax-included price immediately, since the tax level doesn’t depend on any customer characteristic.

Any help appreciated!
--
Temgesic

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community