Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Update from 1.3.2 -> 1.4.1 - Basket Rules Problem

formare

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

after update from Magento 1.3.2. to 1.4.1 now i have an problem by my basketcase rules. when i start to insert an new rule an want to use an payment method as rule it comes this error:

Call to a member function setId() on a non-object in ...magento/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Model/Config.php on line 81

In system.log was this:

2010-07-15T09:18:27+00:00 ERR (3): NoticeUndefined index:  model  in /html/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Payment/Model/Config.php on line 79

Any ideas? Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Parken-Frankfurt

Total Posts:  1
Frankfurt

Same Problem! Does anyone has an idea?

Magento Community
Magento Community

hotextension

Total Posts:  17

Hi,
The magento default version 1.3.2 has some payment method that magento version 1.4 not support (ex: amazon)
You can delete it in database and try again

Magento Community
Magento Community

Trenza

Total Posts:  57
Dhaka, Bangladesh

my site was on bersion 1.3.2 & I update it on version 1.4.1.1. Now I try to install onestep checkout there. I place all the necessary files & go to admin panel to enable onestepchekout. Then it shows me the following error message “Call to a member function setId() on a non-object in blabla\app\code\core\Mage\Payment\Model\Config.php on line 81” - this is a live site - so need help

Magento Community
Magento Community

frano9

Total Posts:  20
Manchester

For those who would land on this topic. Onestepcheckout provided the fix on their wiki :

http://www.onestepcheckout.com/wiki/index.php/Admin_model_error

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community