Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Clearing products in carts

Squashed Pixel

Total Posts:  2

Hi,

Getting a little frustrated, perhaps someone can help?

Having got a store succesfully up and running, and extensively tested, I’m starting to get a little frustrated with removing various bits of test data from the platform. I purchase the Yirio extension to remove all of the test orders, but am now unable to remove products from carts data, and all the test data is rendering my ongoing reporting null and void. Any idea of how to clear all the products that are in carts? I see this data in the Reports/Shopping carts/Products in Carts/ page.

Anyone got an easy way to do this? would rather not have to start tinkering with the db tables yet again......

Many thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Andrey N

Total Posts:  104
Ukraine, Kharkov

I think if you need to delete ALL the data from your shop - best way is to install clean magento again and apply your theme into it. Be careful and i do not suggest to remove something directly from db. You can have db problems with indexes, logs, and other magento stuff..

Magento Community
Magento Community

Squashed Pixel

Total Posts:  2

\"fever\" -

I think if you need to delete ALL the data from your shop - best way is to install clean magento again and apply your theme into it. Be careful and i do not suggest to remove something directly from db. You can have db problems with indexes, logs, and other magento stuff..

Normally this would be fine, but we have set it up with a bunch of add on modules, some of which where incredibly painful to get working (hold your hand up Aheadworks), and I\’m loath to go through the pain of trying to overcome the problems they gave us last time.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mikoloko

Total Posts:  51
Netherlands

i was wondering this too

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community