Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

More Views Prob since upgrading to 1.1.6 (images zoomed)

mathawker

Total Posts:  9

Just upgraded to Magento 1.1.6

All images in the More Views section all looked zoomed in then you click on them and they show the full view.

Before this the section was not zoomed in on these images does anyone know where to change this?

--------------

Also just a minor one on checkout the Grand Total is shown on 2 times after you put shipping in, first line $ sign then the price anyone have a fix on this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jay78-19

Total Posts:  5

I had the same issue. Did you attach any additional style sheets to your header? My problem was due to a custom style sheet that I linked in the header which threw off the zoom functions.

In the end, I reinstalled the template but after the fact I found that it was the style sheet. So would double check any CSS changes you might have made and any style sheets you have custom added.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mathawker

Total Posts:  9

Cheers mate,

Have tryed that with certain parts the style sheet will try again and see how I go!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community