Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

how to do multiple flat rate shipping

cultofmetatron

Total Posts:  2

I am looking to create multiple forms of flat rate shipping that differ only between which USPS service the customer wants.  I do not want the rates to be calculated by USPS, I want to set flat rates like you do in the table rates section but I do not want to rates to vary on the size or cost of the order.  I just want it to change between which USPS option they want to choose.  I am a little knew at this so sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.  To be more to the point all I am looking for is how to have flat shipping rates for USPS shipping for priority shipping and express shipping, I do not want the rates to change between the wieght or cost of the order, but to just have a flat rate for priority and express shipping.

Thanks in advance for your help and I am looking forwards to some good responses.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

drumming4eva1

Total Posts:  9

I’m looking for exactly the same kind of thing. Is it also possible to automatically assign a price of shipping to a particular product or category?

David

Magento Community
Magento Community

redstage

Total Posts:  173
Hoboken, NJ

Hey guys,

Our new extension, Flat Rate Shipping per Product PRO, will handle all of both of your needs.

@cultofmetatron You can set a default rate for all products for two (or more) different USPS service levels to do exactly what you need.  You can also set the rates for each on a per product basis if you need.

@drumming4eva1 You can set as many service levels as you want and set each one on a per product basis.  Then you can set a default for products that you leave blank.

Check out the extension here: http://store.redstage.com/flat-rate-shipping-per-product-pro.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community