Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Introducing “Moderate Lines” My 2nd Magento Theme

Voot

Total Posts:  261
Long Beach, CA

Hi guys, this is my 2nd Magento theme, check it out at: http://ivutha.com/moderate

Let me know what you guys think, I wont take it personal. I also included screenshots.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

TomC

Total Posts:  191

Dude, I think it’s FANTASTIC !!!  There are a lot of great layout modifications throughout that I really like.
(and for those one may not be as crazy about, one can always modify it themselves further)

Is this going to be offered via Magento Connect . . .  and if so, WHEN ??

Magento Community
Magento Community

anucompany

Total Posts:  2

Hey Vutha I really appreciate your work creating quality themes. This looks to be a definite buy for me!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Long Beach, CA

Thanks for the comments, this should be up on Magento connect within the next couple of days, its currently being reviewed. My goal was to make modifying things as easy as possible. For instance the Halloween banner is controlled by using a static block. If you wanted to disable or change the promotion all you need to do is edit the static block in Admin without having to edit any files. Having features like this will separate tasks from the designers and the “store managers”. Hopefully… wink

Magento Community
Magento Community

aroha

Total Posts:  26
Napier

dude, what happened to this them? can’t demo it. saw you released a new theme. looks tidy. i like your work… keen on moderate and themes of this nature.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Voot

Long Beach, CA

LOL I was doing some cleaning up and accidentally deleted Moderate’s database, should be back up in a bit.

Edit: And its back!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community