Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Display multiple prices per product

Greg

Total Posts:  53
Carmel, IN USA

As I look around one of the key aspect of commerce sites I like is the display pricing as in the attachment.  This allows me to see what I’m paying, what the seller is offering as a discount from list and either a dollar savings or a percent savings.  I’ve watched the screencasts and searched the forums with no success in finding this topic discussed.  Any suggestions as to how this might be done via Admin would be great.  I’m looking at the tiered pricing capability and wondering: If I set the price to be list price and then add a tier for quantity 0 to ?? as the onesy twosy discount price and then tier it further from there??? Am I on the right track?

Image Attachments
Pricing.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Greg

Carmel, IN USA

Found it!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Is that you evil one?

Total Posts:  31

Yes please do share!!!!  I can’t seem to find this at all!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

WisdOMbooks

Total Posts:  144
Kolkata (Calcutta) - INDIA

Greg - 09 December 2007 07:28 AM

Found it!!!

WHAT ?
&
WHERE ?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Greg

Carmel, IN USA

Here you go.  This is what I learned about List Price vs. Our Price and Here’s your discount:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/593/#t8718

Enjoy

Greg

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community