Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Terms and Conditions Flags - are these stored in db? 

jmbeach

Total Posts:  3

I’ve been searching the forum, but cannot find an answer to my question.  I’ve also been searching the database, but cannot find what I’m looking for…

Is it possible to prove that a customer checked the terms and conditions box(es)?  I had a chargeback from a customer who failed to show up for a class they purchased.  They had to check the ‘cancellation policy’ box before they checked out, but I cannot get the chargeback reversed until I can prove they checked those boxes.

This isn’t listed in the sales order or invoice for the order.  This isn’t a common thing to have happen, but it would be nice to be able to prove when terms and conditions are agreed to.

I’ve searched and searched the database, but it doesn’t appear this data is stored.  Because if it were I’d maybe try writing a routine to display it in the sales order page.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community