Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Blank Orders page

pinoguin

Total Posts:  68
Philippines

I was expecting the search form for the list, I don’t even see a notice like 0 records found, it’s just blank.

This is for Magento ver. 1.4.1.0 , I did the upgrade via Magento Connect and then overwritten Mage/ with the zipped file to fix the old dashboard issue. But this doesn’t seem to go away.

Another issue is for Catalog > Manage Categories , the form doesn’t update when I click on the categories from the left.

I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing this?

Image Attachments
emptyorder.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pinoguin

Total Posts:  68
Philippines

Anybody? nothing? : (

I am stuck.. it won\’t be easy downgrading from here (since every other post I\’ve seen about downgrading doesn\’t help much), I can\’t move on with my business with a non-working installtion.

Magento Community
Magento Community

timkley

Total Posts:  21

Same thing here, can’t figure out what the problem is.
Does anybody have a solution?

Thanks in advance..

Magento Community
Magento Community

Payserv

Total Posts:  51
Romania

Same here. I’ve reported the issue http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=9801
No idea what’s going on, there are no errors of any kind.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community