Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Get image thumbnail through SOAP call

jpappe

Total Posts:  5
Edinburgh

I’m trying to display products in my store through a third party application using Magento’s web services API.  When I query image data for an item using “catalog_product_attribute_media.list”, I get something like this:

Array
(

[0] => Array
        (

[file] => /a/k/akio-dresser.jpg
            [label] 
=> 

[position] => 1
            [exclude] 
=> 1
            [url] 
=> http://example.com/magento/media/catalog/product/a/k/akio-dresser.jpg

[types] => Array
                (

[0] => thumbnail
                    [1] 
=> small_image
                    [2] 
=> image

)

)

)

This tells me that I should be able to get the “thumbnail” or “small_image” version of this image, but I can’t figure out how to actually do it.  I’ve looked through the documentation and tried everything I could find but have had no success.  Does anybody else know what SOAP call I could use?  The call catalog_product_attribute_media.info seems to return exactly the same information, and catalog_product_attribute_media.types doesn’t seem to return anything at all.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community