Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customise Custom Options templates

hotdiggity

Total Posts:  27

Just wondering what’s the best way to customise Custom Options? Most products will have the same or similar Custom Option and while there are commercial solutions catering for this, I also need to add template elements next to certain Custom Option inputs, for example, different icons next to three different file uploads, different links (to a pop up window) next to two or three different drop down menus. Am I needing a manual solution such as http://subesh.com.np/2009/12/adding-custom-options-product-magento/ ? Initially I need to create three groups of Custom Options with custom templates that can somehow be assigned to certain products but I’m not clear on how to attach to the different products or tweak the Custom Options templates for each group… any assistance would be greatly appreciated please.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community