Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

What product option would be best? 

pawzandribbon

Total Posts:  1

Hi everyone

I was looking for a bit of advice.

I am looking to add some personalised balloons to our site but can’t quite work out the best product option to use.

I’ve got it set as a simple product at the minute with customer options and a pricing tier but it doesn’t “look” right.

The customer has a choice of colour balloons
choice of print colours
customised wording
customised font

The problem i can’t seem to get right is that the balloons are available in qty’s of 25, 50, 100, 250 & 500

If i use a pricing tier and put it on in packs so 1 pack, 2 packs, 4 packs etc - it doesn;t stop the customer from entering a qty of 3 (which we don’t do).

When i listed the plain balloons (uncustomised), i used a grouped product which would work great but i can’t add any customer options to this.

Any ideas would be great - thank you.

Carol

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community