Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Allow sub store to resell at retail and buy from main store at wholesale? 

robertpriolo

Total Posts:  1

Magento has the create website/store feature…

What I am wondering is if the secondary store can sell a product at the listed retail price and then buy from the main store at the wholesale price

Example

Main store is abc.com
sub store is xyz.com

main store abc.com is selling product 123 at wholesale to sub store xyz.com for $10 and sub store xyz.com is selling product 123 to its visitors for $20.

Is there a way that sub store xyz.com can charge its customer $20 and then pay main store abc.com $10 to order the product and have it shipped direct to he customer.

This way sub store can make its income and main store can still offer its products to resellers and not have to cut a commission once a week or once a month to sub store?

Thanks
Rob

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jmh369

Total Posts:  5

Hi Rob,

I think this is a fantastic idea—this would be perfect for something I am working on, too. Have you heard any tips on how to do it?

Jen

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community