If you look at the very top of the page there is a grey line there with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and RSS links on the left. Dead centre is “Your Language” drop down. You need to change “Magento Specialist Shop - IT” to “Magento Specialist Shop - EN” and the site will be in English.
- Menu does not use Nested navigation, all sub-categories are visible initially.
- Ability to add description/content directly in the menu section (description, pictures, flash, etc.)
- Create custom arbitrary menu items.
- Paste inside menu : widgets, static blocks, text, shapes, images, video and all kind of content you have
- Modify and customize each type of menu item.
- Specify size from 1 to 5 columns;
- The alignment of the menu and content;
- The Office of nested sub-categories;
- All menu items categories are fully manageable from an administrative part.
- All menu items are fully manageable from an administrative part.
- The menu is original, with 2 completely different design, a minimalist red and strong blue.
- Design the menu is made in conformance standards of html and CSS3 CSS3 -
- Phtml and CSS code opened for editing.
- The totally usable menu can be set from MagentoConnect
Possibilities for the user:
- A simple and intuitive navigation and product search.
- Lack of nested categories.
- Unified control and navigation around the store (the menu can include auxiliary items)
- The required information appears when you hover over a menu item, fewer movements
Nowhere to find an extension better than Mega Menu module as in Magestore. This module allows customers to view contents & images of products or categories just by hovering around the top menu. Mega menu also helps you easily manage your store menu. Along with choosing menu template, you are able to choose the most suitable menu type like: categories, products, brands, news, sales…
You could learn more details here: http://www.magestore.com/magento-mega-menu-extension.html