Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SSL of store redirecting to SSL homepage of another store

chuender

Total Posts:  54

When I click on My Account from one store, it is redirecting to the https homepage of a second store.  The second store is the default store.  We have two stores working properly, but are trying to add a third store and that is the store we’re having issues with. 

I see some posts that points this to the way sessions are handled but there doesn’t seem to be a fix for 1.4.0.1 since System -> Configuration -> Web -> Session Validation Settings is now System -> Configuration -> Web -> Session Cookie Management.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chuender

Found that those settings, had to go into default configuration scope.  But it doesn’t resolve my issue…

Magento Community
Magento Community

chuender

Anyone?  To see the problem, go to AnatexStore.com, and click on My Account.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chuender

Oh no… I’m such a douche!  Forgot to enable the ssl site using sudo a2ensite mynewsite… there goes 5 hours that I’ll never get back.

Strange that it redirected to https of the default store, I think that’s what threw me off.  Well hope this helps someone.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community