Magento Forum

Shop and Admin not displaying properly since upgrade

bambattajb

Total Posts:  4

Hi I was wondering if someone could help. Ever since I’ve upgraded magento to 1.4.0 and cleared the cache - it seems the layout of the shop is all over the place where its not locating any image/css or js files from my theme. I cant play around with the admin panel because it looks so bad that I cant actually do anything.

I have checked the HTML from source and I can confirm that the site is not loading any of the styles.

Am I missing a simple code trick here?

Thanks for you help in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bambattajb

bambattajb - 29 June 2010 11:25 AM

Hi I was wondering if someone could help. Ever since I’ve upgraded magento to 1.4.0 and cleared the cache - it seems the layout of the shop is all over the place where its not locating any image/css or js files from my theme. I cant play around with the admin panel because it looks so bad that I cant actually do anything.

I have checked the HTML from source and I can confirm that the site is not loading any of the styles.

Am I missing a simple code trick here?

Thanks for you help in advance

Actually I forgot to mention the admin panel is all over the place as well

Magento Community
Magento Community

bambattajb

Hi Guys I’ve sorted my own problem. I thought I would put the solution up in case any one else has the same issue.

I had installed a plugin called Fooman Speedster during the upgrade (on recommendation) and it seems disabling this did the trick - so nothing to do with the upgrade at all really.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community