Magento Forum

Please Answer Customer Queries

Otest UK

Total Posts:  7

I have had a lot of problems receiving any answers to questions I had about Magento since we started working with it. We tried the normal contact form and also emailing and calling (we found an email address and number for the parent company). We never got a single reply and never got through on the phone. We also left messages on the machine that were never replied to.

I suggest that the guys at Magento please take on some more staff to deal with customer queries.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GregC

Total Posts:  76
A^2, MI

Did you pay for Magento?  Did you pay for support? How is Magento supposed to pay for these people?

ask good questions in the forums and you’ll get answers. 

Greg

Magento Community
Magento Community

testberichte.de

Total Posts:  7

Greg, Magento has decided to establish a business on the basis of a free platform. They make their money elsewhere, such as with the user guide.  The would not still be going ánd growing if their business model wasn’t working. They provide a contact form so they should be replying to queries. If they can’t do this they should say so. Do you think Google should provide a bad service because it is free. No of course not. They make their money through other means.

Magento Community
Magento Community

chaproo

Total Posts:  48

testberichte.de - 29 June 2010 10:10 PM

Greg, Magento has decided to establish a business on the basis of a free platform. They make their money elsewhere, such as with the user guide.  The would not still be going ánd growing if their business model wasn’t working. They provide a contact form so they should be replying to queries. If they can’t do this they should say so. Do you think Google should provide a bad service because it is free. No of course not. They make their money through other means.

Not that ive ever had a need for contacting magento but i totally agree with you!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community