Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Some errors on localhost

Indra Meissa

Total Posts:  1

Hello all,

Maybe someone can help me solve problems I encountered on Magento on localhost.

1. I found some problems, especially for the product, when I tried it on localhost to add product to cart I have always failed and always comes up blank page.

2. If I did not include sample data, I can not add products so if I add a product without the sample data when installing, always had problems and found only an blank page.

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brent W Peterson

Total Posts:  3217
Minneapolis MN

I assume you are running this on a local machine it is easy for you to change configuration. Why don’t you install with all sample data to make sure you have a usable system, then either change the database out or delete the sample data.  It is easy to delete you local.xml file and re-install on a fresh database.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community