Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Site stopped working after removing iPhone theme

seriema

Total Posts:  18

Hello,

My site was working fine when I decided to try the iPhone theme. Using the connect manager it finished the install successfully, but the frontend (the actual shop) stopped working. Lightly panicked I just quickly decided to abandon the theme, so I choose “uninstall” on all the modules that had appeared. It gave me two warnings and a fatal error (sadly I don’t have that log saved).

Now my index.php says: “Welcome to Magento’s Installation Wizard!” and shows the wizard from a clean install

index.php/admin gives a site redirect error.

I checked the database and it seems intact, but I don’t know what to look for really. At least it hasn’t been emptied.

View the site here

I’ve tried reupploading all the files I had backed up from earlier but it didn’t work. I don’t have a backup of the database so this is really scary.

Please help.

Thank you,
JP

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community