Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Extensions for Professional Edition

Flaxton

Total Posts:  137
Houston

Is there anyway to tell which extensions work with Magento’s Professional Edition?

Also, I only see one developer for Enterprise extensions. Are there more than just 25 extensions for the Enterprise edition?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Greg Demetrick

Total Posts:  64
Burlington, VT

I have the exact same question but with Enterprise edition. Magento Connect is not included with Pro or Enterprise and I can not tell if items developed for Community will work with either of these two versions. This is a major issue here as one of the extensions we want to use is Authorize.net with CIM which looks like it is only written for Community.

Is there a way to get Magento Connect to work under Pro or Enterprise? If not, how would you go about getting a Connect extension and installing it in Pro or Enterprise if they are even compatible?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community