Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Site Search on Front End Errors

superiormp

Total Posts:  16

I am using 1.1.6 with the Default theme.  When I search my site on the front end for a search string (simple text) I get this error:

“SQLSTATE[08S01]: Communication link failure: 1053 Server shutdown in progress”

and then a list of 29 line-items of problems like this:
#0 /home/judaica/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/judaica/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(406): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/judaica/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query(’select count(DI...’, Array)
#3 /home/judaica/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(199): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query(’select count(DI...’, Array)
#4 /home/judaica/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(711): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(’select count(DI...’, Array)
etc..

I’ve cleared the cache, etc. Any ideas what could be causing this catastrophic error?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community