Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

MagentoConnect Manager not working

sjansen

Total Posts:  40
Amersfoort

Hello,

I’m working with Magento 1.3.2.4 and I can’t get MagentoConnect to work. It worked for a few weeks and then I got the fatal error Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘the include path’) in ‘/media/lib/Varien/Pear.php on line 266. After doing some searching I found a fix, by changing the $_pearDir to $_pearDir = dirname(dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)))) . DS . ‘downloader’ . DS . ‘pearlib’; But when I go to the MagentoConnect throught admin->system->MagentoConnect->MagentoConnect Manager I get the installation wizard. But I already have Magento running, only the Connect Maneger is not working. Any ideas on how to acces the Connect Manager or fix this problem? Thanks in advance, because this is really anoying because I can’t install any extensions.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sjansen

Total Posts:  40
Amersfoort

Nobody having de same problem or knows how to solve this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community