Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrade to 1.1.6 gone wrong. 

Nath

Total Posts:  28

Hi,

after reading a few threads on upgrading I decided to backup my site. I then used Magento Connect using the “magento-core/Mage_All_Latest-stable” command, I noticed a few files failed but it said it had completed the upgrade. I tried getting back to the site but all I got was a 500 error page, Im in the process of rolling back to my backup to try it again and get the failed file names.

Any help would be appreciated…

Thanks
Nathan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nath

Total Posts:  28

Well it didnt goto plan the backup didnt work either for some reason so it looks like I’ll be starting from fresh with the 1.1.6 installer. Its not that much of a problem as I hadnt added all my products to the site yet anyway, I just hope updating in the future works.

Thanks for the help.
Nathan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community