Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

One Page Checkout Not Working

bee1

Total Posts:  20

I have done everything suggested in the forums to fix this problem but still have problem. On one page checkout if I click Checkout as Guest and then hit continue I end up at the 404 Page not found. I keep getting this: https://www.slo-blue.com/checkout/onepage/undefined
and I’m at my wits end on how to fix this. I’ve noticed several posts on this topic and no replies...I would really appreciate a reply.

You can see what I am talking about at www.slo-blue.com

Thanks

I should mention that this was after upgrade to 1.1.6 from 1.0.19870.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

I experienced the same thing on an upgrade from 1.0.19870.1 to 1.1.6

Magento Community
Magento Community

Seba G Gonnelli
Guru

Total Posts:  336

@bee1:  On your config do you have Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total values different than the default?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bee1

No, I have everything as the defaults. I have been comparing my older version files to the newer version files and there is just nothing I can see that would be causing this problem…

Magento Community
Magento Community

Seba G Gonnelli
Guru

it does sound strange, do you have on your config orders limited to specific countries, or shipping?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bee1

Yes, limited to United States only.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Seba G Gonnelli
Guru

Did you try allowing all contries if the error is still there?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bee1

I get the same problem when allowing for all countries. When you click on “Check out as Guest” what is it supposed to do next? It seems like it’s trying to load a page...shouldn’t it just be opening/closing various parts of the accordian?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Seba G Gonnelli
Guru

It should work the same way as Register, only without entering passwords since you are not registering smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

bee1

When I register I get to the next step but once I hit continue on that step I get the same problem...On the registration page it shows an error but when I copy source code I can’t find what it is talking about.

Sorry, I was wrong. I can’t register either. I can’t get past the first step no matter what. It is when I am logged in and try to checkout that I can choose my billing address and hit continue but I get the same result. It is logged in that I get the error on the page.

I’m so super confused. Thanks so much for sticking with me and trying to help me find a solution.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bee1

Okay, I was fast enough on the draw this time to see the error on the page. The error I’m getting is Line 1322, Char 2, ‘this.url’ is null or not an object (this is similar to the message I got when logged in and trying to check out). Any clues as to what this might be?

I’m going to view the source code again and see if I can find it. I’ll let you know what I find out.

thanks again!

Magento Community
Magento Community

violetweb

Total Posts:  26

Having the same problem…
When I asked Javascript to alert the url being submitted, it reports
the following url:

checkout/onepage/saveBilling/

There is no page entitled saveBilling in the checkout/onepage directory.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bee1

PROBLEM RESOLVED - YEAH!!!!!
Okay, this is what appears to have happened. There were some files that my server considered newer on my end than those that I was uploading so it skipped those files (I didn’t realize this skipping was occurring because I would just say upload files and walk away, maybe fix some dinner, because I knew they were rather large). So, it was this skipping - which once I began reuploading the files one by one (because I was so sure that something was just missed during the upload, like timing out or something) that I realized it was occurring. So, this time around I waited patiently (and on a couple of the files it wasn’t until several minutes into the upload process) for the message “the file on the server is newer than the file you are uploading...” and hit YES TO ALL....this seems to have fixed the problem (as you can now see at www.slo-blue.com) Also, the other thing I did was refresh my server prior to accessing my website. I am not sure if that helped at all.

Thanks for all the help!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community