I was hoping somebody could shed some light on a problem I am having exporting products.
Profile is all setup for an export (doesn’t matter if it is local or remote ftp), the same thing happens:
* Starting profile execution, please wait…
* Warning: Please don’t close window during importing/exporting data
* Starting Mage_Catalog_Model_Convert_Adapter_Product :: load
* Loaded 1026 records
* Starting Mage_Catalog_Model_Convert_Parser_Product :: unparse
* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Mapper_Column :: map
* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv :: unparse
* Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Adapter_Io :: save
* Saved successfully: “export_products.csv” [2082762 byte(s)]
* Finished profile execution.
After this is completed in the pop-up window, I go to check my export file which is 0kb and completely empty. There is no data whatsoever other than the file being created successfully in the specified location.
I am using the default export code in the Magento Admin Interface on 184.108.40.206.
Thank you for your help on this.