Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

modern theme errors in 1.1.6

dimi_ned

Total Posts:  22

Hello,

I’m not sure if anyone else has had similar problems with the modern theme in 1.1.6 (fresh install)

I’ve created my own interface and copied in it the modern theme.

From the admin panel (configuration->default config-> package) I’ve entered the package theme to be the name of my custom interface (myinterface1)
and at the Themes->Default i’ve entered the theme name (modern).

The main page changes to the modern theme but when choosing to view some products (not all) of the sample pack I get the following error:

WarningMage_Core_Block_Template::include(/var/www/magentosite/app/design/frontend/myinterface1/modern/template/catalog/product/view/options/wrapper.phtml[function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory  in /var/www/magentosite/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 144

I’ve looked up the directory of the modern theme

template/catalog/product/view/
and there’s no “options” directory… this is available in the default theme.

Has anyone else seen this error? Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you for all your time

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dimi_ned

Total Posts:  22

Update:

The modern theme displays without errors the products when using the default interface!
So when you create your own interface and place the modern theme in it, then you see the error mentioned above...!

Why can’t we use our own interface???????

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community