Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need programmer to convert psd-design to a working magento interface

xpand2

Total Posts:  6

As the design process on a magento store I am working on is getting close to finished I am in need of a programmer that can take a static photoshop design and convert it to a fully working magento interface.

The design is loosely based on the Magento Modern Theme as should not prove to be much of a challenge to convert.
We will supply design specifications for the three main parts of a magento store;
The frontpage, the category view and the product view.

The only non-basic feature we are looking for is to implement jquery’s “slideDown” function to handle showing the sub-menu-items on the main menu.

I am looking for someone familiar with the magento system, that can complete this task relatively quick (as it should not be any difficult parts to this job).

If you can do this then please send me a price quote and we can discuss the job further. (screenshots of the design can be sent through PM).

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community