Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to show my bank account details? 

Stanislav

Total Posts:  1

I would like to use Check /Money Order payment option, but there is no place where I can show to my customers which is my bank account and to instruct them how to send me the money.

Am I missing something or there is no text field currently created for my bank account and payment instructions?

Please advise!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jsperri

Total Posts:  126
Fistufle

Ron,
Still, the checkout page is the right place to give the address or other instructions to send the check. Oscommerce for instance let the shopkeeper specify who to make the Money payable to, in the check payment module parameters.

Stanislav,
I think that’s currently missing in the checkout pages, as well as some other bits, like a comment field for the order and a checkbox for sales term agreement.
See my comment in the Feature Requests. http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/727/

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

@jsperri - this is already in the works and will be added in future releases.

Thanks for the comment

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community