Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problems with related products, up and cross-sells in Magento 116? 

lisali
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  889
London, UK

Hi,

Is it just me, or are there some strange problems in 1.1.6 with related products, up and cross-sells?

On product pages:

Related products: It says “Check items to add to the cart or select all”. There are checkboxes - but how do you actually add items to the cart from there?

When you go to the cart:

Based on your selection, you may be interested in the following items: I can not see this box at all any more!

Any idea what might be going on here? Am really confused!

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

SteveM

Total Posts:  20

I was thinking it’s just me....I too have this problem.

The Screencast and User Guide tell us that the Position field only opens up when you check the box associated to that product. However, ALL my Position field boxes are open regardless of selection.

Please help, I’m seriously stuck on this!

Thank you smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

lisali
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  889
London, UK

Hi SteveM,

Apparently - the cross-sell issue (additional items shown on the cart page) is solved by enabling the inventory in admin.

Related products are added to the cart once the user adds the main product.

Not sure what you mean by position field?

Good luck!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community