Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Auto Responder multi-tiered marketing

Redback

Total Posts:  3

I am interested in feedback in relation to a multi-tiered autoresponder system that automatically upgrades the subscriber for instance - to another campaign when they purchase.. any ideas? I am also linked to salesforce.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ragamuffin

Total Posts:  2

educhiro1 - 06 June 2010 12:04 AM

I am interested in feedback in relation to a multi-tiered autoresponder system that automatically upgrades the subscriber for instance - to another campaign when they purchase.. any ideas? I am also linked to salesforce.

If you’re interested in an auto responder system just PM me. I bought a software that I’m not using I’ll just give the CD key to you. Just download the software.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Redback

Total Posts:  3

Thank you ragamuffin - could you send me more information to - n.duroux(at)bigpond(dot)com - I have a system trialling at the moment and would love to see what your software includes. Thanks again.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community