Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Programing - Anyone knows the answer

Novice

Total Posts:  4

Hi all,

I am new to magento - and don’t know my way around yet. I need some help please.

If a product price is $0.00 this product should only be available for rental - the checkout button should change to “enquire now” and onclick should go to an enquiry page with the product name parsed into a field on an Enquiry-form and sent - of course when a product has any price above $0.00 then normal checkout applies. Maybe there is an easy way to do this -
How can I do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Peter

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dralovagnsz6d

Total Posts:  3

Spam content removed

Magento Community
Magento Community

openxcellaus

Total Posts:  6
Australia

Nice question of Magento and I think you should try once again because its very simple to do and you have to just modified file path. And you can visit the best Magento tutorials to learn about this issue of Magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kdtips

Total Posts:  73
Auckland New Zealand

Yep you need to change the

view.phtml file and you need some extra field in contact us page too.

which fill the product name automatically.

Well it require some coding but yep its possible.

I hope it helps.

Thanks
Purvesh

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community