Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Help with Tier Pricing on different colors of one item. 

laurie

Total Posts:  51

I have tier pricing on a tee shirt but it comes in 7 different colors.  if they buy 3 or more it is cheaper but the tier pricing only works if they buy three of the exact color.  so if they want one black, one brown and one red when you go to the checkout it it does not consider those 3.  did i do something wrong in the set up?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

EdVerm

Total Posts:  25

Hi,

I want to know this two because tier pricing is of use if customer can buy 3 different colors.

What use does tier pricing have if i sell a item with 12 different colors is i got tier pricing at 3, 5 ir 10 items not everybody will buy 10 the same colors.

So is there a solution for this problem i also treid shoping cart rules but also that gave me the exact same problem till now.

Greeting
Ed

Magento Community
Magento Community

laurie

Total Posts:  51

Hi Ed-
did you ever figure this out?  I still can not.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community