Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Content on a new page is in all caps

lorry84

Total Posts:  8

Hello,

I created a new page for our privacy policy, which works fine with the exception of the content is in all caps. It is typed correctly in the html content box in the edit page screen, but shows on the website as all caps. This is only happening for new pages, not ones I’ve altered from the template. Does anyone know where I go in the CCS to change this?

Thanks

Lorry84

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ThemesMGNTO

Total Posts:  39
Delaware, USA

Hello Lorry84,

If you are working on a publicly accessible store, please share a link and we’ll let you know which line to edit.
If it’s not accessible, find & delete the following CSS property that is aiming CMS page contents: text-transform:uppercase;

Happy sales and all the best.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lorry84

Total Posts:  8

Thank you for responding so quickly. The site is http://www.consumerelectronicsonline.com. Meanwhile I will look for that CSS line.

Thanks,

Lorry84

Magento Community
Magento Community

rockywiner

Total Posts:  1

The opinions expressed in WebMD User-generated content areas like reviews, ratings, blogs, or message boards are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other purpose except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment.

Mercedes Benz Aviator Parts

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community