Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Installation problem with Servage hosting europe

deeru

Total Posts:  20

Hi,
First, sorry formy english.

I have this problem:

WarningMage_Core_Block_Template::include(/mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/design/install/default/default/template/page.phtml[function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 116
[0] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
::fetchView() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 116
[1] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->fetchView("install/default/default/template/page.phtml"in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 143
[2] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->renderView() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 188
[3] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->toHtml() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 402
[4] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->getOutput() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 302
[5] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->renderLayout() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Install/controllers/WizardController.php on line 108
[6] in Mage_Install_WizardController
->beginAction() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 325
[7] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("begin"in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 149
[8] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Zend_Controller_Request_Httpin /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 166
[9] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/Mage.php on line 382
[10] in Mage
::run("base"in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/index.php on line 29

Warning
Mage_Core_Block_Template::include() [function.include]Failed opening '/mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/design/install/default/default/template/page.phtml' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/:/mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/lib:/mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core:/mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/local:/mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/community'in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 116
[0] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
::fetchView() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 116
[1] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->fetchView("install/default/default/template/page.phtml"in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 143
[2] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->renderView() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 188
[3] in Mage_Core_Block_Template
->toHtml() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php on line 402
[4] in Mage_Core_Model_Layout
->getOutput() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 302
[5] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->renderLayout() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Install/controllers/WizardController.php on line 108
[6] in Mage_Install_WizardController
->beginAction() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php on line 325
[7] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action
->dispatch("begin"in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 149
[8] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard
->match(Zend_Controller_Request_Httpin /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php on line 166
[9] in Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front
->dispatch() in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/Mage.php on line 382
[10] in Mage
::run("base"in /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/index.php on line 29

When i type “http://mysite.com/magento
the page goes to magento/install, but i have that error…

Have anyone the solution for my problem?
Where can i set the right path?

Thanks

Luca

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jquindlen

Total Posts:  1

I have the exact same issue.  My host is Hostgator.  I’ve searched the forums and this is the only mention I can find of this issue.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michae1
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  826

Hi guys,

Can you please make sure that you do really have that file - /mounted-storage/home78b/sub003/sc44437-GVGA/www/magento/app/design/install/default/default/template/page.phtml ?
It looks like you didn’t upload all the files on the server.

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

NueBe

Total Posts:  65
Tres Cantos - Madrid - Spain

I have that problem when i change the snkin.

Solved goin to admin / system / Design and set default in “Current package name” and “Translations”

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gorlist

Total Posts:  6

Same error, my page.phtml is certainly missing so uploading using WinSCP rather than FileZilla.

(Seemed to solve the issue, now have the installer!!)

Magento Community
Magento Community

mybox

Total Posts:  2

I have the same problem.
For some reason Filezilla didn’t upload some .phtml files.
I’m uploading with dreamweaver.
I also have hostgator reseller account.

I’ll post if dreamweaver upload fixes my issues.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hyperjet

Total Posts:  3

HostGator.com does not support magento.

Most of my day was wasted yesterday trying to install on hostgator.

Finally went to support for help and they simply said, “we do not allow magento, have a nice day is there anything else I can help you with?” So of course I just asked how do I cancel with HostGator.

I complained on Twitter to vent my frustration and within minutes HostGator wanted to help me and said they will look into it but have not heard back from them since.

Now my morning has been wasted looking for a new host.

Whatever you do, DO NOT join HostGator if you want to sell stuff online using magento you will just waste time.

But at least this problem made me look elsewhere. There are some great deals around and quite a few offering one click installs of magento.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community