Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t view orders in backend

ZaydN

Total Posts:  5

Hi.

I have been running Magento for about 2 months now and I’ve been happy with the solution so far. Now all of a sudden I can’t view most of my orders in backend.

I’m getting this error:

Could not connect to host
Trace:
#0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest(’

I haven’t change anything over the last 2 months and as I stated above there are still some of the orders that are viewable?!?

PLEASE help me.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ZaydN

I noticed something after posting my desperate cry for help. I only have problems viewing an order when the state/status is “Completed”. If an order is ongoing or even cancelled I have no problems viewing it?!?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ZaydN

And the Sales chart on the overview page doesn’t anymore. Don’t know if that is somehow connected, I’m just trying to give as much info as possible smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community