Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fatal error and Installation Wizard

sjansen

Total Posts:  40
Amersfoort

Hello,

Like some others I also had a problem with the ConnectManager. I got the following fatal error: Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘the include path’) in ‘/media/lib/Varien/Pear.php on line 266. After doing some searching I found a fix, by changing the $_pearDir to $_pearDir = dirname(dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)))) . DS . ‘downloader’ . DS . ‘pearlib’; But now I get the Magento Installation Wizard, but I already have Magento installed. Anybody ideas on how to get the ConnectManager??
Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sjansen

Total Posts:  40
Amersfoort

Fixed it. The folder lib was moved to media. Putting this back to the root fixed my problem

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community