Magento Forum

Modern theme install

Cyclops19

Total Posts:  134

I am trying to get modern theme download but not by using extension key . I made mistake of changing modern theme name without saving original (modern theme ), Now when attempting to install modern theme extension key will not work . It recognizes original theme name (Modern) even though it has been changed ,and will not download

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  796

@cyclops: what version of Magento are you running? More than likely it is already installed. Check your magento\\app\\design\\frontend\\default directory and see if you have a modern subdirectory.

If you do, just specify moden in the various configuration settings in the design section of System -> Configuration of the Magento admin

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cyclops19

Total Posts:  134

It is installed but renamed modern_bbc ,The problem is I accidentally changed the name and used it for a theme when I should have made a copy and used the copy for building the new theme. What is happening now is that when using extention key to try install of new Modern theme it will not allow install because it says there is already theme called modern , Problem is there isn’t , it is now called( modern_bbc) it must see the “modern’ in theme name .So what I am trying to do now is work around and try to get all files for modern theme and install via ftp .
I am running magento 1.4.1 aslo using modern theme for 1.4.1

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community