Magento Forum

Magento File Call That Doesn’t Exist?? Daysale.php on Checkout. File NOT Found in Google Search. 

imwy2cool

Total Posts:  164

The error below only happens once you press the submit button on the checkout page. I have a one page checkout installed, but I don’t believe that is the error as it leaves the regular one page checkout accessible if go there.

I have tested this inside and out the best I can. I’ve disabled all modules and the error hasn’t changed. I deleted the cache each time through Cpanel to make sure that it wasn’t anything to do with cache. For some reason I am getting the strangest error:

Warning: include(Mage/Daysale/Model/Daysale.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zurchost/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

Trace:
#0 /home/zurchost/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php(93): mageCoreErrorHandler(2, ‘include(Mage/Da...’, ‘/home/zurchost/...’, 93, Array)
#1 /home/zurchost/public_html/lib/Varien/Autoload.php(93): Varien_Autoload::autoload()
#2 [internal function]: Varien_Autoload->autoload(’Mage_Daysale_Mo...’)
#3 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call(’Mage_Daysale_Mo...’)
#4 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1204): class_exists(’Mage_Daysale_Mo...’)
#5 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance(’daysale/daysale’, Array)
#6 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(40): Mage::getModel(’daysale/daysale’)
#7 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(56): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->isSaleActive()
#8 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(407): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->preDispatch()
#9 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(254): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch(’success’)
#10 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(177): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#11 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#12 /home/zurchost/public_html/app/Mage.php(596): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#13 /home/zurchost/public_html/index.php(76): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#14 /home/zurchost/public_html/lightspeed.php(30): include_once(’/home/zurchost/...’)
#15 {main}

I Googled ‘“Daysale.php" Magento’ and there isn’t one single instance of this file in Google with Magento. Then I searched through the site for Daysale.php through SSH and it wasn’t in there. How can this be calling for a file that doesn’t exist? Or maybe it’s calling for a class . . . ? I’m trying to understand Magento’s error it spits out at me, but I am not sure what to look for.

Thank you all in advance for any time you can give this.

I have been trying my best to figure this out . . . any help would be much appreciated. You can find the site at zurchershost.com. Place a test order and use the check or money order option (so you don’t have to input credit card data) , and you’ll see it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

imwy2cool

Okay an update for any who might be able to help . . . I have been placing test orders and I just realized that they are going through! They show up in the admin and even in the customer account area in My Account. So, what is NOT happening is there is not a confirmation being given. Also, in the My Account customer area the orders show in the main area, but if you want to see details and click on an order you just get a plain white screen???

Thanks in advance to any who can offer any kind of insight or advice. I’ve been at this for almost 30 hours straight . . . sometimes I hate Magento. lol

Magento Community
Magento Community

furnitureforyoultd
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  833

The file won’t show up in a file-system search as the error says it doesn’t exist. What extensions do you have installed? One of them will be causing the problem, and either needs uninstalling or re-installing. Based on the file name it sounds like either a promotion extension or maybe a reports one?

Magento Community
Magento Community

imwy2cool

I have been thinking along the same lines. I have tried a grep SSH find anything that included the string “daysale” and it returned no results. I have searched the database and it returns no results . . . I don’t have a clue where to even start. If this store wasn’t ready to launch I’d feel like scrapping it I’ve looked so hard. But there is 5000 products uploaded and everything else works perfectly. However, without a checkout a store is nothing.

Is there a way to search Magento Connect via ssh??? Perhaps see if any of the extensions mention daysale.php? I know that is probably a long shot, but I’m trying anything at this point.

Is there a way to force that file NOT to call for that class or file? How is it even finding it?

Magento Community
Magento Community

furnitureforyoultd
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  833

What do the apache error logs say when you reach a blank page? when disabling the modules did you do it via the control panel or editing app/etc/modules/file.xml and change true to false?

Magento Community
Magento Community

imwy2cool

I’m not an expert with SSH yet, but when I look at the apache logs the only errors I’m seeing relate to a broken image path and a few other insignificant things. I don’t see anything of consequence. Perhaps I’m wrong. Private message me and I’ll give you access if you like.

Also, i believe some progress has been made. I was able to find a line in the checkout page that specified to look for daysale app\code\core\Mage\Checkout\controllers\OnepageController.php

Approximately lines 40 to 52 have the code::

/*$saleProductCollection = Mage::getModel('daysale/daysale')->getCollection();
        $saleProduct = $saleProductCollection->getCurrentDaySaleProduct();
        $productId = 0;
        foreach($saleProduct as $sale) {
            $productId = $sale->getProductId();
        }
        if(!$productId) {
            Mage::getSingleton('checkout/session')->clear();
            Mage::getSingleton('core/session')->clear();
            Mage::getSingleton('customer/session')->logout();
        }*/
                //$productId = 0;
        //return $productId ;

I commented this out and now the error no longer appears. However, now when I add an item to the cart it gets dropped from the cart before I can checkout. It stays there clear till I get to the checkout. It does this regardless of whether I’m using the one step checkout or the default checkout as both are still active.

The line I’m getting on the regular checkout page (also Googled this one and not a single result . . . also no error in apache that I could see)

is “Sorry, There is no product available for sale.”

and on the onestepcheckout, which just draws it’s information from the regular checout I get:

“Checkout

You need to have products in your cart to checkout, and your cart is empty.

Back to homepage”

I have also tried completely disabling and uninstalling the onestepcheckout and clearing the cache, but it doesn’t seem to change anything.

Magento Community
Magento Community

imwy2cool

Okay now that I found that code I thought it was very strange because I contacted the onestepcheckout extension company and that is not even part of their code, and seeing as it was in a core directory I NEVER would have touched it. I would have extended around it. So, it is very weird that it was there. I gave explicit instructions to any of the extension developers I hired NEVER to touch other extensions unless they first asked me and we both agreed upon the change.

Apparently someone changed this without my permission. I restored an old backup version of this file and now the checkout works. However, I am still seeing a plain white page if a customer attempts to view an order through the customer My Account area at say www. zurchershost .com/sales/order/view/order_id/51/

So, I’m greatly relieved that the checkout works, but customers are going to want to view orders after they are placed. A plain white screen almost seems worse than getting an error. Oh, and to clarify, the header, the sidebar, footer, everything is where it should be other than the place where the order should appear. That is the blank area. Thank you so much for your help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community