Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrading 1.1.6 looks OK, but still in 1.1.5

faloco

Total Posts:  32

Hi!
I installed Magento 1.1.5 with ssh, but when I try to upgrade, it looks like everything was correct. AFter refreshing, it is still in 1.1.5 and nothing happened.
The messages of download manager:

install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_LinLibertineFont-1.1.1
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/Archive_Tar-1.3.2
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/Structures_Graph-1.0.2
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/Console_Getopt-1.2.3
install ok: channel://pear.php.net/PEAR-1.7.2
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Pear_Helpers-1.0.18800
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Google_Checkout-1.1.1
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Js_Calendar-1.0.18800
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Js_Prototype-1.1.2
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Js_Ext-1.0.18800
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_ZF_Locale-1.1.1
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Downloader-1.1.1
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Js_Mage-1.1.2
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_ZF-1.1.1
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Lib_Varien-1.1.2
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Core_Modules-1.1.6
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_Core_Adminhtml-1.1.6
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Frontend_Default-1.1.3
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Install_Default-1.1.2
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Interface_Adminhtml_Default-1.1.4
install ok: channel://connect.magentocommerce.com/core/Mage_All_Latest-1.1.6

I tried to use Magento with ssh (http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/groups/227/upgrading_magento_via_ssh) but get errors like:

Failed loading /usr/local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so:  /usr/local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed loading /usr/local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so:  /usr/local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Some help? I can’t upgrade at all!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

faloco

Total Posts:  32

I finally solved that. I had a problem. Although Instalation was ok, I had an error copying because of the permissions. Mage and Zend should be 777 and not 755.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community