Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Creating Autoship Orders On Magento? 

dur911

Total Posts:  7

How can I setup Magento to accept autoship orders?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

nikefido
Guru

Total Posts:  481
New Haven, CT

Can you elaborate on this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

thinwin

Total Posts:  2

Is there a feature taht would allow a customer to set a product for autoship or homedirect?

If this customer orders this product they have the option of haveign it generate a new order and shipment every thirty days or so and automatically bill the customer until they cancel it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

DavidTDV

Total Posts:  5

Hi! first, excuse me for my bad (or sad… ;P) english.

Im looking time for this, that can put a ship in the shopping cart every day 1 of month, and if it isn’t canceled until 20 days, the ship was trammited.

I put this cuestion on spanish forums, the answer that people give to me was if a want this, i make the module or function myself. I can study the structure of the API and make my own function to do this, but, has the magento developer team plans to include this funcionality to the store?

Thanks, David.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community