Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Strange Error after installing Fontis AU Pack

dinium

Total Posts:  3

I installed a few of the Fontis Australian packs today and they appear to have broken magentoconnect. When accessing magentoconnect, I now get the following mesage.

Anyone know how to correct this? Is there a way to do so without losing the 2 days work that’s already going into creating this site?

Error in file"XXXXXXXXX\app\code\community\Fontis\Australia\sql\australia_setup\mysql4-install-0.7.0.php" SQLSTATE[42S02]Base table or view not found1146 Table 'magento.mag_au_postcode' doesn't exist
Trace:
#0 XXXXXXXXX\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(292): Mage::exception('
Mage_Core', 'Error in file: ...')
#1 XXXXXXXXX\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(167): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb('
install', '', '2.0.3')
#2 XXXXXXXXX\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(155): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb('
2.0.3')
#3 XXXXXXXXX\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(121): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 XXXXXXXXX\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Config.php(263): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 XXXXXXXXX\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(263): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#6 XXXXXXXXX\app\Mage.php(434): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', '
store', Array)
#7 XXXXXXXXX\app\Mage.php(455): Mage::app('', '
store', Array)
#8 XXXXXXXXX\index.php(78): Mage::run('', '
store')
#9 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

dinium

Hmmm… this is a lot more severe than originally thought. It has broken the entire installation (back end and front end).

Every link into the site results in There has been an error processing your request. and then the error message in the above post.

This is on the community version 1.401.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is the a solution that doesn’t include trashing the work done and restarting?

Magento Community
Magento Community

dralovagnsz6d

Spam content removed

Magento Community
Magento Community

splodge

Total Posts:  5

I too had this problem. I read on another forum somewhere that it fixes itself after a few minutes. It didn’t.
So I opened up my database and looked for (and found) the table that Magento said didn’t exist.
Closed my browser. retried, and voila! it worked.

Don’t know why....No errors now, but still figuring out how to make it work....

All I seem to get when I checkout for shipping is “get a quote” which doesn’t work and the process sticks. Might be debugging time…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community