Magento Forum

Sales Report CSV download

da.v.id

Total Posts:  9

When I try to download the sales report as a .CSV file, I get the message “Cannot send headers; headers already sent”, followed by other error messages. I was wondering if I’m the only one with this problem, or do others have it too

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

radders

Total Posts:  162

Yes I get this too:

Cannot send headersheaders already sent in C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Reports\Model\Totals.phpline 2

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\lib\Zend\Controller\Response\Abstract.php(114): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->canSendHeaders(true)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\Controller\Action.php(284): Zend_Controller_Response_Abstract->setHeader('Pragma', 'public', true)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\controllers\Report\SalesController.php(62): Mage_Adminhtml_Controller_Action->_prepareDownloadResponse('sales.csv', '"Period","Numbe...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(349): Mage_Adminhtml_Report_SalesController->exportSalesCsvAction()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Admin.php(143): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('exportSalesCsv')
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\app\Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\magento\index.php(46): Mage::run()
#8 {main}

I was hoping that the exported version might have some information on it because the one on the screen just has the totals for the period and no information about the individual orders.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jklina

Total Posts:  82
Philadelphia PA

I’m glad I stumbled onto this post. I was going to say that I get the same message when I try to export a bestsellers report.

Magento Community
Magento Community

malken00

Total Posts:  17

Open app/code/core/Mage/Reports/Model/Totals.php and remove the space at the beginning of the file so that

<?php

is on the first line.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoryD

Total Posts:  3

excellent. thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

dlw

Total Posts:  27

Thank you, I thought this was going to drive me mental.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community