Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

m2e ebay extension module HELP

musclebits

Total Posts:  2

We recently purchased this module & all was working fine for a couple of days after which when i tried to list product on ebay this error message appeared

# Error Messages

* Although condition definitions have changed, we have retained the condition value as specified in the original listing.
* The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.

I contacted the guys from m2e and they said it it could be because in the payment section of the listing template we had ‘checked’ the accept cheques.

This wasn’t the case as we only accept paypal.

I am wandering if anyone else has experienced issues with this extension.

We appreciate any input.

Kind regards

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

captron

Total Posts:  2

the improper words thing could be anything from eBay.  It’s just a general error that eBay sends back to 3rd party software platforms. Contact eBay to see if they can give you more info and in the meantime, check everything on your sku like which category it’s in, listing type, etc.

I’m also getting the warning through m2e from eBay about the conditions changing, but retaining original info blah blah blah.  Not sure what this means, but i thought it was something like the sku had condition info on it, but my listing template has the ebay item specific of condition New.  Maybe it’s just saying that the sku says one thing but the listing template says another...?

Also, I’m importing orders from eBay, but the prices aren’t coming through to magento.  All I get are $0.  Help?

Magento Community
Magento Community

sheolikar.animesh

Total Posts:  9

Hello sir,

I installed ebay in my site.Every thing is fine.But in admin side it gives error while transfer to ebay option.what should be done to resolve this issue.error is

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10478969 bytes) in /home/verve2/public_html/oonea/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php on line 190

Magento Community
Magento Community

ESSUA

Total Posts:  34

Just occasionally found this thread. However i think all these issues already solved.  Please use Contact Form in M2E Pro->About->Contact Form to send inquiry, then it will go directly to our ticket system. Because we do not check forums.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community